13 Things I’m Thankful My Mother Taught Me
1. Jesus loves me.
2. Never make fun of anyone with a handicap.
3. Never judge a person by what is on the outside.
4. How to use an iron…
5. How to cook real food and bake from scratch…
6. To always treat my elders with respect…
7. How to stretch a dollar…
8. How to grow a garden
9. A love for plants and flowers
10. That love is an action word
11. To make the bed when you sleep at someone else’s house
12. To pick up after myself
13. To always wear clean underwear when I leave the house. 🙂
Happy Thanksgiving one and all.
Until next time…
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ~ William Arthur Ward ~