13 More Ponderings
1. Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
2. Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?
3. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
4. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
5. Gardening Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a
weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily,
it is a valuable plant.
6. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, “I think I’ll squeeze these dangly
things here, and drink whatever comes out?”
7. How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start
8. In the 60’s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and
people take Prozac to make it normal.
9. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
10. Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
11. Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing
UFOs like they used to?
12. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
13. The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
Until next time…
She who receives a good turn should never forget it; she who does a good turn should never remember it. ~ unknown ~