Ok, so my title is hokey. It’s nearly bedtime, Monday before Tea on Tuesday. It’s been a long day, and I’m just about slap happy. I’ve been painfully slow getting our sisterhood of the traveling teacup round robin on the road and for that I apologize. BUT it’s finally ready to begin on its journey.
Here is a sneak preview of the package contents:
An overview of how the round robin works:
- After receiving the package you may take up to two weeks to send it to the next person on the list. Just remember the sooner it makes it back to me, the sooner we have the giveaway of all the artsy goodies and the mug.
- Enclose a small item handcrafted by you. You choose the medium…there are no rules…if there were I’d fully expect you to bend them. I would suggest keeping it light-weight so postage cost is kept to a minimum.
- Please get a tracking number when you mail the package.
- Please update the status of the round robin when you send it on its way. You can do that on this thread or by emailing me.
- I will be sending out a final draft of the participant names and addresses shortly. You send to the person listed under your name.
- If you are just learning about the round robin and are interested in taking part, read this post for the eligibility details and let me know by emailing your address to me by Friday, May 6.
If you enjoy tea and would like to read more tea posts, check out Kimmie’s blog Art In Red Wagons. It’s the home of Tea On Tuesday.
Until next time…
You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~ C. S. Lewis